This tutorial helps you How to get NOKIA 8 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset NOKIA 8 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone NOKIA 8.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
NOKIA 8 Specifications
- Display: 5.3 inches 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- System: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- Rear camera: Dual 13 MP, laser & phase detection autofocus, Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
- First of all, Power of the NOKIA 8.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release the Power key when the Android Robot appears on the screen.& Keep holding the Volume Down until the Boot Mode pops up.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons & confirm it by pressing Power button.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key for a while
- While still holding the Power key , press and release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: NOKIA 8 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.