This tutorial helps you How to get your Nokia 5 Factory Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Notice: Before you start to Hard Reset your phone, do the Backup of your personal data in Your phone.Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners.
Nokia 5 Specifications:
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.5 x 8 mm
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.2-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 8MP
First Method: Hard Reset Nokia 5
- Firstly, hold down the Power button to switch off your device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while
- When the Android Logo appears on your screen.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key as soon as the Boot Mode appears
- Select Recovery by using Volume keys to browse & Power rocker to confirm.
- As soon as the Android logo appears hold down the Power key for a short time.
- While still holding the Power rocker, press and release the Volume Up button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset“, & select “Yes–delete all user data“.
- Confirm all operation by choosing “reboot system now“.
- Success! The Hard reset is done.
Second Method: Nokia 5 Factory Reset
- Turn off your Nokia 5 phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset Device.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.