This tutorial helps you How to get Motorola Moto Z2 Force Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Motorola Moto Z2 Force Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Motorola Moto Z2 Force .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- Weight: 143 g
- Display: 5.5 inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/2.0, laser & phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Front camera
5 MP, f/2.2, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Sensor:Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; magnetic connector
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.2
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA: BC0
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery
- Price: $731.00
First method: Motorola Moto Z2 Force Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Motorola Moto Z2 Force .
- Press & hold the Volume Down button for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Down button press the Power button for a short while & release all buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as an Android logo pops up press Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power button , press & release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Motorola Moto Z2 Force Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.