This tutorial helps you How to get Motorola Moto X4 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, problems in Fingerprint.
Hard Reset Motorola Moto X4 is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Motorola Moto X4, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Motorola Moto X4.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications
- Weight: 143 g
- Display: 5.2 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- System: Android 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo); Android One
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Front camera 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, LED flash
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Bluetooth Version: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX
Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX
2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Price: $450.00
- First of all, Power of the Motorola Moto X4.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Down button press the Power button for a short while & release all buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as an Android logo pops up press Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power button, press & release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Motorola Moto X4 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.