This tutorial helps you How to get Motorola Moto G5S Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, and problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start Hard reset Motorola Moto G5S Plus, do the backup of your personal data on your phone Motorola Moto G5S Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Hard Reset Motorola Moto G5S plus is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more…
Motorola Moto G5S Plus Specifications
- Weight: 168 g
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- CPU:Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash Front camera 8 MP, f/2.0, LED flash
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.2
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA: BC0
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Price: $371.09
First method: Motorola Moto G5S Plus Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Motorola Moto G5S Plus.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Down button press the Power button for a short while & release all buttons.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- As soon as an Android logo pops up press Power key for a while.
- While still holding the Power button, press & release the Volume Up button.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Motorola Moto G5S Plus Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.