Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310 Hard Reset
This tutorial helps you to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 2 Q4310 to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
First Method: Factory Reset Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310
- Turn off your Micromax phone.
- Next, from the home screen open Menu and tap Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Next step chooses Reset phone.
- In the last step, select Erase everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! the factory reset gets succeeded.
Second Method: Hard Reset Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a while in order to turn off the device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key together for a short while.
- Release all keys as soon as the Micromax Logo Appears on screen.
- Press the Power key in order to enter into Recovery mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Tap “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just performed.
Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310 Specs:
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions : 144.2 x 70.8 x 8.5 mm
- OS: Android 7.0(Nougat)
- Screen size: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Rear camera: 13MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Price in India: About 12000 INR
Micromax Canvas 2 Q4310 Password Recovery With Android Tools
The Best method to recover your mobile password. This method is Easy to Hard reset. This method only works on android mobiles only. First, you need a basic knowledge of computer and software installation. Follow below steps to reset your phone.
- Downloading and installation of this tool are not a rocket science, it would be simple, one-click installation.
- Download the tool from our website,
- enable USB debugging on your phone if it is already enabled skip the step.
- Install the setup on your computer.
- After the installation, launch the tool and connect your phone to the tool. You will see a pop up in your computer, screen and some running of the software, allow these processes.
- Press and Hold android mobile phone
- press volume button and power key to confirm
- select Volume down and Volume up + Power button For a while
- After you see an Android boot mode on your
- connect your android mobile to your computer via USB
Android Tools And Drivers Free Download
- number 2 for Reset Face, number 3 and 4 for Reset Face and Gmail
- number 5 for Reset Data (Wipe all your data on your mobile)
- number 8 for Fast boot mode (Wipe all your data on your android mobile
Before flashing of the phone, always make sure, to make a backup of your phone, because if there would be some error all the saved data of your phone will be removed or wipe off. This tool will give you an option to flash your phone and backing up your data to save. This tool should be in your bucket of the tool. As this tool got no special manufacturing for specific mobile phone brand, you need to do your entire task of all brands and phone with this tool. Last and the least, this tool also got no compatibility issue with any version of the Windows.
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
Install process :
1.First, Run it (Require administrator privileges)
2.Then, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
3.Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
4.After that, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
4.Continue Driver installation
5.Wait for a while – finished!
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing the new one.And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself.