This tutorial helps you How to get Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Meizu Pro 7 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Meizu Pro 7 Specifications
- Weight: 163 g
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Display: 5.2 inch 1920 x 1080 Pixel
- CPU: Helio P25 2.6GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: 16.0MP
- front camera: 12.0MP + 12.0MP back cameras
- SIM Card: dual SIM
- Battery: 3000mAh Built-in Non-removable
- Price: $701.09
First method: Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Meizu Pro 7 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Meizu Pro 7 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- tap About phone.
- select Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Factory Reset from the available options.
- tap Start cleaning to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.