This tutorial helps you How to get Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Meizu Pro 7 .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Meizu Pro 7 Specifications
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.2 inch 1920 x 1080 Pixel AMOLED main screen + 1.9 inch 240 x 536 Pixel AMOLED back screen, 2.5D Arc Glass
- CPU: Helio P25 2.6GHz Octa Core
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
- Camera: 16.0MP front camera + 12.0MP + 12.0MP back cameras
- Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, Infrared Radiation
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. Dual Nano SIM cards
- Feature: I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,Micophone,Speaker,Type-C
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.2
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,E-Compass,Gravity Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Infrared Radiation
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.2
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA: BC0
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40
- Battery: 3000mAh Built-in Non-removable
- Price: $701.09
First method: Meizu Pro 7 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Meizu Pro 7 .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Meizu Pro 7 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- tap About phone.
- select Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Factory Reset from the available options.
- tap Start cleaning to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.