This tutorial helps you How to get Meizu M6 Note Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Meizu M6 Note Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Meizu M6 Note .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Meizu M6 Note Specifications
- Weight: 173 g
- Display: 5.5 inches (~71.0% screen-to-body ratio) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- System: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- RAM + ROM: 16/32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera: Dual 12 MP, f/1.9, phase detection autofocus + 5 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, quad-LED (dual tone) flash Front camera 16 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Sensor: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Feature: – Fast battery charging (mCharge)
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– MP4/H.264 player
– Document editor
– Photo/video editor
Google Play Store: Yes
- Additional Features: 3G,4G,Alarm,Bluetooth,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Fingerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,WiFi
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz CDMA: BC0
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 TDD-LTE: B38/B40
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Price: $251.09
First method: Meizu M6 Note Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Meizu M6 Note .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Meizu M6 Note Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- tap About phone.
- select Storage.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- tap Factory Reset from the available options.
- tap Start cleaning to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.