This tutorial helps you How to get LG Q6 Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset LG Q6 Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone LG Q6 Plus .
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
LG Q6 Plus Specifications
- Weight: 149 g
- Display: 5.5 inches (~78.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/5″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size
- First of all, Power of the LG Q6 Plus .
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release the Power key when the LG logo appears on the screen.
- keep holding the Volume Down & after 3 seconds hold down one more time the Power button.
- As soon as the Factory Mode appears let go of both keys.
- to confirm process by choosing ”YES” using Volume rockers to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- wait until the LG Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: LG Q6 Plus Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to General
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- choose Delete All if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.