This tutorial helps you How to get LG Nexus 5X Factory Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Factory Reset LG Nexus 5X is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset LG Nexus 5X, do the backup of your personal data in your phone GOOGLE Pixel 2.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
LG Nexus 5X Specifications
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2015, September
- DISPLAY: 5.2 inches
- Dimensions : 147 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm (5.79 x 2.86 x 0.31)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 6.0, upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808
- CPU: Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16/32 GB
- CAMERA: 12.3 MP, f/2.0, 26mm, laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash.
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/4″ sensor size
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery
First method: LG Nexus 5X Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the LG Nexus 5X.
- Next, Press and hold: Volume Up for about 4 seconds.
- While still holding Volume Up key press Power key for about 4 seconds and You should release all buttons.
- Choose Recovery option by using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds when the Android Image appears on the screen.
- While you holding the Power button quickly press the Volume Up button once.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: LG Nexus 5X Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.