This tutorial helps you How to get LENOVO K6 Note Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset LENOVO K6 Note Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone LENOVO K6 Note.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
LENOVO K6 Note Specifications
- Weight: 169 g
- Display: 5.5″ – Full HD IPS 1920 x 1080 pixels
- CPU: QUALCOMM Snapdragon 430 Octa Core 1.4GHz
- System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
- Bluetooth: 4.1
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
- Sensor: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light senor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, dual micro SIM cards
- Battery: 4000mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13.0MP with AF and flashlight
- Front camera: 8.0 MP
- First of all, Power of the LENOVO K6 Note.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when the new menu appears on the screen.
- From the following screen choose “Recovery” by using the Volume Down to navigate & Volume Up to confirm.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: LENOVO K6 Note Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.