How To Get LeEco Le 2 Pro X20 Hard Reset.This tutorial helps you How to get LeEco Le 2 Pro X20 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
First method: LeEco Le 2 Pro X20 Hard Reset
- In the primary step, Switch off your device.
- Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the LeEco Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, hold down the Power key in order to open the Recovery Mode
- To select “wipe data/factory reset” Use Volume buttons & Confirm it by using Power rocker.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The last step select option “reboot system now”.
- The restoring operation will be done when the LeEco Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
LeEco Le 2 Pro X20 Specs:
- Weight: 153 g
Dimensions: 151.1 x 74.2 x 7.5 mm
Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
Rear camera: 21 MP
Front camera: 8 MP
OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Screen size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
CPU: Deca-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A72)
Second method: LeEco Le 2 Pro X20 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.