After a period of waiting and after the launch of the game Destiny 2 for Home appliance platforms on 6 September now Destiny 2 has been launched for computers and is one of the newest games and for the first time these games are provided to personal computers under the auspices of the Nvidia where it was previously available for Xbox and PlayStation, it will also provide its own identification program which will also offer the best experience in Game Assassin’s Creed Origins.
As everyone knows, many developers prefer to launch updates of their different games first on the PC before they are available to home for many reasons most notably the possibility of modifying and adding new enhancements at any time and with complete ease, but in Destiny 2 the situation is slightly different under The PC version is not yet available and the home appliances version was released last month.
NVIDIA has offered its experience in gaming and computer development to help bring advanced gaming features to PCs and maximize the advantages of performance and GPU graphics for the GeForce ® Gt10-series processors in personal computers.
PC Game Operating Specification
The game will require strong specifications to work through your devices, the game will support 4k display resolution.
Minimum specification to play the game
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 64-bit
- CPU Intel: Intel Core i3-3250 3.5 GHz, Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz
- CPU AMD: AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz
- GPU Nvidia: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB or GTX 1050 2GB
- GPU AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- RAM: 6GB
Maximum specification to play the game
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU Intel: Intel Core i5-2400 3.4 GHz or i5 7400 3.5 GHz
- CPU AMD: AMD Ryzen R5 1600X 3.6 GHz
- GPU Nvidia: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB or GTX 1060 6GB
- GPU AMD: AMD R9 390 8GB
- RAM: 8GB