This tutorial helps you How to get iPhone 7 Plus Factory reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
iPhone 7 Plus Factory reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Factory Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset iPhone 7 Plus, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Apple iPhone 7 Plus Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, September
- DISPLAY: 5.5 inches
- Dimensions : 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm (6.23 x 3.07 x 0.29)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: iOS 10.0.1, upgradable to iOS 11
- Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion
- CPU: Quad-core 2.34 GHz
- MEMORY: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 32/128/256 GB
- CAMERA: Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom. Front camera: 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery
First method: iPhone 7 Plus Factory reset
1- Go to Home screen.
2- Next Step go to Settings.
3- Select General.
4- Tap Reset, and select option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
5- After that, the screen will show information to confirm.
6- Next step writes your passcode.
7- Confirm your choice and wait to finish the operation.
Second method: iPhone 7 Plus Hard Reset
1- Attach your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes.
2- Select iPhone from the left menu in iTunes.
3- After that select the Restore button.
4- Confirm information about this process – Tap Restore.
5- For the next step the iTunes will download, getting and restore the software on your Phone.
6- At the last step select “Set up as a new iPhone“.
7- Write a name for your phone.
Third method: factory reset using iTunes
- Please Seal your iPhone into your computer.
- At the next, please Power off your device.
- After that hold the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Tap and hold the Home button with Power button together.
- For next Freeing the Power button.
- Get Home button, when you are notified by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode.
- Tap OK and wait until iTunes will restore.