In this tutorial, we show you How to Install TWRP and Root ZTE Nubia Z17, This manipulation should work on all versions of Lenovo devices, remember that this step will wipe everything off the phone, take a Backup of the messages, contacts, photos and all the important files that you don’t want to lose.
If you want Install custom ROM on your ZTE Nubia Z17, Install and use ROOT applications, Install custom recovery on your ZTE Nubia Z17, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, remove pre-installed apps from your ZTE Nubia Z17… In this article, we offer you the easiest way to Root ZTE Nubia Z17.
Warning: This operation involves risks. Mobileheadlines cannot be held responsible for any problems with your device. If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 70%
- Install ZTE USB drivers, tutorial: Download And Install ZTE USB Drivers
- SDK drivers, tutorial: install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Download the Magisk-v16.6.zip file: Magisk-v16.6.zip
- Download the SuperSU.zip file: SuperSU.Zip
- Download TWRP for ZTE Nubia Z17 & Rename the file to recovery.img: Drive or Mega
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the Build Number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & “OEM unlocking”
Install TWRP Recovery on your ZTE Nubia Z17
1- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the recovery.img file on the ADB folder
2- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
3- To Restart your ZTE Nubia Z17 in Fastboot mode:
- adb reboot bootloader
4- To unlock ZTE Nubia Z17 bootloader Type this command:
- fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX563J
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- recovery.img is the name of the downloded file.
6- Finally reboot your device by type:
- fastboot reboot
7- You have successfully Flashed TWRP in your ZTE Nubia Z17.
Root ZTE Nubia Z17 via SuperSU
1- Download & Copy the SuperSU.Zip files on your internal storage or SD card.
2-Restart your ZTE Nubia Z17 into the custom recovery
- adb reboot bootloader
3- Clic Install and scroll down and choose Update superSU and swipe to confirm flash.
4- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Root ZTE Nubia Z17.
Root ZTE Nubia Z17 via Magisk
2- Restart your ZTE Nubia Z17 in Fastboot mode:
- Power OFF your ZTE device:
- press & hold the Power button + Volume down button at the same time for about 5 seconds
3- Install and flash Magisk:
- Choose “Install” in the TWRP recovery and then choose “Magisk.zip“
- Press the return key
- Just press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the apk file “MagiskManager.apk”
5- Restart your device.
6- Now you have successfully rooted your ZTE Nubia Z17.
Check Your Root of ZTE Nubia Z17
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not.