In this tutorial, we show you How to Install TWRP and Root Huawei Nova, This manipulation should work on all versions of Huawei devices, remember that this step will wipe everything off the phone, take a Backup of the messages, contacts, photos and all the important files that you don’t want to lose.
If you want Install custom ROM on your Huawei Nova, Install and use ROOT apps, Install Custom recovery on your Huawei Nova, Change the IP of your device, Change the font of Android, remove pre-installed apps from your Huawei Nova… In this article, we offer you the easiest way to Huawei Nova.
Warning: This operation involves risks. Mobileheadlines cannot be held responsible for any problems of your Huawei phone. If you do not follow the procedure correctly.
How to Install TWRP and Root Huawei Nova:
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery more than 80%
- SDK drivers properly installed on the PC, if not, follow the tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Install Huawei USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download Huawei USB Drivers For Windows
- Unlock Bootloader of Huawei, follow tutorial: How To Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Latest Version of SuperSU: SuperSU-V2.82.Zip
- Download the latest version of TWRP Recovery for Huawei Nova: TWRP for Huawei Nova
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the Build number and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & “OEM unlocking”
Install TWRP Recovery on your Huawei Nova
1-Restart your Huawei Nova in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your phone.
- press & hold the “Power button + Volume up” at the same time for about 6 seconds.
2- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the TWRP Recovery file on the ADB folder.
3-Rename the TWRP Recovery file to recovery.img
4- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
5- Type “adb Reboot bootloader” to reboot your device in recovery mode.
8- You have successfully Installed TWRP in your Huawei Nova.
Root Huawei Nova
2- Restart your Huawei Nova in Recovery mode:
- Turn off your phone
- press & hold the “Power button + Volume up” at the same time for about 6 seconds
3- Install and flash SuperSU :
- Choose “Install” and then choose “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.Zip“
- Press the return key
- Press “Reboot” to restart the phone in normal mode.
4 – Now Download & install the SuperUser from Play Store: SuperUser
5- Restart your device.
6- Now you have successfully rooted your Huawei Nova.
Check Your Root of Huawei Nova
Download Root Checker app that allows you to check in seconds if your device is rooted or not. Download Root Checker
Unroot Huawei Nova
If you want to unroot your Huawei Nova device: open SuperSu app click on Full unroot.