If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop MIUI 7 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105…
MIUI is an Android operating system, created by the Chinese company Xiaomi Tech. The name is a means user interface4. The first version of MIUI is based on Android 2.2 Froyo, & sources of CyanogenMod 6, and developed for the Chinese market. Xiaomi complements the system with various applications such as a notepad, music player or gallery Photo.
MIUI Version history:
- MIUI V1 Up to Android Froyo 2.2
- MIUI V2 Up to Android Froyo 2.2
- MIUI V3 Up to Android Gingerbread 2.3
- MIUI V4 Up to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.x – Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x
- MIUI V5 Up to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.x – Android Jelly Bean 4.2.x – Jelly Bean 4.3.x Android KitKat 4.4.x
- MIUI V6 Up to Android KitKat 4.4.x – Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- MIUI V7 4.Up to Android KitKat 4.4 – Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- MIUI V8 Up to Android KitKat 4.4.4 – Android Nougat 7.0.1
- MIUI V9 Up to Android Nougat 7.0 – Android Oreo 8.0
How to Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105:
1- Copy the MIUI 7 ROM ZIP file for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 to your phone or SDCard.
2- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose MIUI 7 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install MIUI 7 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 Repair Firmware