If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install HavocOS Pie 9.0 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Android 9.0 Pie.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop HavocOS Pie 9.0 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Redmi Note 4.
Redmi Note 4 was launched in May 2016, The phone CPU powered by Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 2×1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB on internal storage, up to 256 GB via microSD, Redmi Note 4 comes with Primary camera 16 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Redmi Note 4 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Redmi Note 4…
- Charge your device 60-70% to avoid any interruptions during the installation
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: Install TWRP and Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Download HavocOS Pie 9.0 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: HavocOS Pie 9.0
- Download Android Pie GApps for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: Download And Install Android Pie 9.0 Gapps
Install HavocOS Pie 9.0 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1- Copy the HavocOS Pie 9.0 & GApps ZIP files for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to your phone or SD card.
2- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Xiaomi Mobile.
- Press & hold the “Volume Down + Power button” at the same time for about 8 seconds.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose HavocOS Pie 9.0 ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
7- That’s it ! you have successfully Install HavocOS Pie 9.0 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Android 9.0 Pie.