If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Arrow OS on OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop Arrow OS Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your OnePlus One.
OnePlus One was launched in June 2014, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 4×1.56 GHz & 4×1.82 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/64 GB ROM, OnePlus One comes with a Primary camera 13MP and 5 MP in front and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3100 mAh battery.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the OnePlus One with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your OnePlus One…
- Charge your device 60-70% to avoid any interruptions during the installation
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on OnePlus One: Install TWRP and Root OnePlus One
- Download Android Pie GApps for OnePlus One: Android Pie 9.0 Gapps
- Download Arrow OS for OnePlus One: Arrow OS
Install Arrow OS on OnePlus One
1- Copy the Arrow OS & GApps ZIP files for OnePlus One to your phone.
2- Restart your OnePlus One into the custom recovery
- Turn off your OnePlus Mobile.
- Press “Volume Down button + Power button ” until the menu appears.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate & choose Recovery mode, then press the Power button to confirm.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose Arrow OS ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
7- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Arrow OS on OnePlus One – Android 9.0 Pie.