If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung S9 Plus – Samsung Experience 10.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop Samsung Experience 10 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung S9 Plus.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung S9 Plus with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung S9 Plus…
Samsung S9 Plus was launched in February 2018. The phone powered by Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa, and it comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB ROM, up to 400 GB via a microSD, Samsung S9 Plus come with Primary camera Dual: 12 MP + 12 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
Read also: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965U
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- SDK drivers, tutorial: How to install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download Samsung Experience 10 Beta 1 ROM for Samsung S9 Plus G965USQS3ARG8: Download Link
- Download Samsung Experience 10 Beta 2 ROM for Samsung S9 Plus G965USQU3CRI7: Download Link
Install Samsung Experience 10 on Samsung S9 Plus
1- Flash your Samsung S9 Plus to stock firmware build G965USQS3ARG8. If your phone is already on that build, skip this step and proceed
2- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer and Copy the Android 9.0 Pie OTA file on the ADB folder.
3- In an empty area, hold down the shift key and right-click with the mouse, the context menu will contain an entry Open command window here
4- reboot your Samsung S9 Plus in recovery mode:
- adb reboot recovery
- adb sideload File-Name.zip
- File-Name.zip is the name of the Android 9.0 Pie OTA file
- fastboot reboot
8- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung S9 Plus – Samsung Experience 10.
Install Samsung Experience 10 on Samsung S9 Plus via ODIN
1- Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Hold Volume Down+ Bixby button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
2- Once the warning WARNING! Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
3-Connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your PC via the USB cable.
4-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
5-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the ID: COM box and the message Added !! in the “Message” box.
6-Click Start to begin the installation.
7-Once the message PASS! Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
8-Well done! You have just Update Samsung S9 Plus to Android 9.0 Pie.