If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Pixel Experience.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop Pixel Experience ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Note 3.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung Note 3 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung Note 3…
Samsung Note 3 was launched in September 2013, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM, up to 64 GB via microSD, Samsung Note 3 comes with Primary camera: 13 MP and 2 MP in front, and powered by removable 3200 mAh battery.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Download the Pixel Experience for Samsung Galaxy Note 3: HLTE
- Download the Pixel Experience for Samsung Galaxy Note 3: HLTETMO
- Download the Pixel Experience for Samsung Galaxy Note 3: HLTEKOR
- Download the Pixel Experience for Samsung Galaxy Note 3: HLTECHN
- DON’T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
1- Copy the Pixel Experience ROM ZIP file for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to your phone.
2- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 into the TWRP recovery:
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose Pixel Experience ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Once the installation is finished, click on Reboot System to reboot your phone.
6- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Pixel Experience.