If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Nexus 5x – Google Pixel 2 ROM.
Nexus 5X was launched in September 2015, The phone CPU powered by Hexa-core 4×1.4 GHz & 2×1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB on internal storage, LG Nexus 5X comes with Primary camera 12.3 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop PieX v1.0 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Nexus 5X.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Nexus 5X with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Nexus 5X…
- Install TWRP on Google Nexus 5x: How to Install TWRP and Root LG Nexus 5X
- Download the Google Pixel 2 ROM v2.0 for Google Nexus 5x: Android 9.0 Pie
- Download the Google Pixel 2 ROM v3.0 for Google Nexus 5x: Android 9.0 Pie
- GAPPS ALREADY INCLUDED, Don’t Flash it.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Nexus 5x
1- Copy the Google Pixel 2 ROM & GApps ZIP files for Google Nexus 5x to your phone.
2- Restart your Google Nexus 5x into the TWRP recovery:
- Turn off your Google mobile.
- Press & hold the Volume Down + Power button at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release Held key when the Fastboot Mode appears on your device.
- Use volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode option.
- Press the Power button to confirm Recovery Mode boot.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose Android 9.0 Pie ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on Reboot System to reboot your phone.
7- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 9.0 Pie on Nexus 5x -Google Pixel 2 ROM.