If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Motorola Moto G 2014 -XPerience 13.0.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop XPerience 13.0 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Moto G 2014.
Motorola Moto G 2014 was launched in September 2014, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400, and it comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, up to 32 GB via microSD, Motorola Moto G 2014 comes with Primary camera 8 MP and 2 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Moto G 2014 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Moto G 2014…
- Install TWRP on Motorola Moto G 2014: Install TWRP and Root Motorola Moto G 2014
- Download Android 9.0 Pie ROM for Motorola Moto G 2014: XPerience 13.0 or XPerience 13.0
- Download GApps for Motorola Moto G 2014: Download And Install Android Pie 9.0 Gapps
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Motorola Moto G 2014
1- Copy the XPerience 13.0 ROM & GApps ZIP files for Motorola Moto G 2014 to your phone.
2- Restart your Motorola Moto G 2014 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Motorola Mobile.
- Press the Volume Down button + Power button until the menu appears.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate & choose Recovery mode, then press the Power button to confirm.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install & scroll down and choose Android 9.0 Pie ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down & choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
7- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 9.0 Pie on Motorola Moto G 2014 -XPerience 13.0.