If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung S4 I9506 – Havoc OS.
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9506 was launched in 2013. The phone powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 64 GB via a microSD, Samsung S4 I9506 comes with Primary camera 5 MP and VGA camera in front, and powered by removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung S4 I9506 to Android 8.1 Oreo.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop Havoc OS Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung S4 I9506.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung S4 I9506 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung S4 I9506…
Read also: Samsung Galaxy S4 i9506 Repair Firmware
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Samsung S4 I9506: How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Download Android 8.1 Oreo ROM for Samsung S4 I9506: Havoc OS or Havoc OS
- Download GApps for Samsung S4 I9506: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps for LineageOS 15.1
Install Havoc OS on Samsung S4 I9506
1- Copy the Havoc OS ROM & GApps ZIP files for Samsung S4 I9506 to your phone.
2- Restart your Samsung S4 I9506 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install & scroll down and choose Android 8.1 Oreo ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down & choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung S4 I9506 – Havoc OS.