If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Note 4 – LineageOS 15.1.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop LineageOS 15.1 Custom ROM replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Note 4.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung Note 4 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung Note 4…
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was launched in September 2014. The phone powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung Note 4 come with Primary camera 16 MP and 3.7 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung Note 4 to Android 8.1 Oreo – LineageOS 15.1 using TWRP recovery.
lineages is an open-source system based on Android. First seen in 2009 on HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1)It offers features and advanced options on Android versions that are not included on the Officiel ROM such as an integrated theme editor or additional interface options, the ability to overclock the processor or root Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Custom ROMs are available for phones, tablets, media players, smart watches and almost any type of device running Android.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Download the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F/G/P/R4/T/T3/V/W8: trlte
- Download the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100ZC/ZH/6W/9W: trlteduos
- Download the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910F/G/P/R4/T/T3/V/W8: Link
- Download Android Oreo GApps for Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps
Install LineageOS 15.1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4
1- Copy the Lineage OS 15.1 ROM & GApps ZIP files for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to your phone.
2- Restart your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Samsung mobile.
- Press & hold Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose LineageOS 15.1 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Samsung Note 4 – LineageOS 15.1.