If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5s Plus – AospExtended ROM V5.1.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop AospExtended ROM V5.1 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Moto G5s Plus.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Moto G5s Plus with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Moto G5s Plus…
Moto G5s Plus was launched in August 2017. The phone powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, and it comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Moto G5s Plus come with Primary camera 13 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, Moto G5s Plus runs Android 8.1 Oreo, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Moto G5s Plus Android 8.1 Oreo – AospExtended ROM V5.1 using TWRP.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Motorola Moto G5s Plus: How to Install TWRP and Root Motorola Moto G5s Plus
- Download the AospExtended ROM V5.1 for Motorola Moto G5s Plus: AospExtended ROM V5.1
- Download Android Oreo GApps for Motorola Moto G5s Plus: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps
Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5s Plus
1- Copy the AospExtended ROM & GApps ZIP files for Motorola Moto G5s Plus to your phone.
2- Restart your Motorola Moto G5s Plus into the custom recovery
- Turn off your Motorola Mobile.
- Press “Volume Down button + Power button ” until the menu appears.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate & choose Recovery mode, then press the Power button to confirm.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose AospExtended ROM V5.1 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5s Plus – AospExtended ROM V5.1.