If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LG G3 – ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your LG G3.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the LG G3 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your LG G3…
LG G3 was launched in May 2014. The phone powered by Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU, and it comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, LG G3 comes with a Primary camera 13 MP and 2.1 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on LG G3: How to Install TWRP and Root LG G3
- Download the ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM for LG G3: ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0
- Download the ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM for LG G3 d850: ResurrectionRemix 6.0.0
- Download the ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM for LG G3 d851: ResurrectionRemix 6.0.0
- Download Android Oreo GApps for LG G3: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps
Install ResurrectionRemix 22.214.171.124 on LG G3
1- Copy the ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM & GApps ZIP files for LG G3 to your phone.
2- Restart your LG G3 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your LG mobile.
- Press & hold the “Volume Down + Power button” at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release Held key when the LG logo appears on your device then press and hold them again.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.1 Oreo on LG G3 – ResurrectionRemix 6.2.0.