If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – AospExtended.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop AospExtended Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus…
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus was launched in February 2016, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Processor, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus comes with Primary camera 13 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: How to Install TWRP and Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Download the AospExtended ROM for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: AospExtended
- Download Android Oreo GApps for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus: Download Android Oreo 8.1 Gapps for LineageOS 15.1
Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – AospExtended
1- Copy the AospExtended ROM & GApps ZIP files for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus to your phone.
2- Restart your Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus into the custom recovery
- Power OFF your Lenovo device
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time for about 5 seconds
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose AospExtended ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus – AospExtended.