If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LG L65 Dual – LineageOS 15.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop LineageOS 15 ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your LG L65 Dual.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the LG L65 Dual with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your LG L65 Dual…
.LineageOS is an open-source system based on Android. First seen in 2009 on HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1)It offers features and advanced options on Android versions that are not included on the Officiel ROM such as an integrated theme editor or additional interface options, the ability to overclock the processor or root LG L65 Dual, Custom ROMs are available for phones, tablets, media players, smart watches and almost any type of device running Android.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on LG L65 Dual: How to Install TWRP and Root LG L65 Dual
- Download the Lineage OS 15 ROM for LG L65 Dual: LineageOS 15
- Download Android Oreo GApps for LG L65 Dual: Android Oreo 8.0 Gapps for LineageOS 15 -Google Apps
Install LineageOS 15.1 on LG L65 Dual
1- Copy the Lineage OS 15 ROM & GApps ZIP files for LG L65 Dual to your phone.
2- Restart your LG L65 Dual into the custom recovery
- Turn off your LG mobile.
- Press & hold the “Volume Down + Power button” at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release Held key when the LG logo appears on your device then press and hold them again.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose LineageOS 15 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LG L65 Dual – LineageOS 15.
Read also: Download LG USB Drivers For Windows