If your device already old and does not get an official update from the manufacturer, or you want to Get The Latest Version of Android. in this article, will explain how to Install Android 7.1 Nougat on HTC One Mini 2 – LineageOS 14.1.
Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop LineageOS 14.1 ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your HTC One Mini 2.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the HTC One Mini 2 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your HTC One Mini 2…
.LineageOS is an open-source system based on Android. First seen in 2009 on HTC Dream (T-Mobile G1)It offers features and advanced options on Android versions that are not included on the Officiel ROM such as an integrated theme editor or additional interface options, the ability to overclock the processor or root HTC One Mini 2, Custom ROMs are available for phones, tablets, media players, smart watches and almost any type of device running Android.
- Charge your phone At least 40% battery
- Available space on the phone At least 2.0 GB
- Install TWRP on HTC One Mini 2: How to Install TWRP and Root Sony HTC One Mini 2
- Download the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for HTC One Mini 2: LineageOS 14.1
- Download Android Nougat GApps for HTC One Mini 2:Android Nougat 7.1 Gapps for LineageOS 14.1 – Google Apps
Install LineageOS 14.1 on HTC One Mini 2
1- Copy the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM & GApps ZIP files for HTC One Mini 2 to your phone.
2- Restart your HTC One Mini 2 into the custom recovery
- Turn off your HTC mobile.
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Down for a seconds
- Then Release Power button & keep holding Volume Down until you are in bootloader
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate & Press Power button to select RECOVERY.
3- Click Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
4- Click Install and scroll down and choose LineageOS 14.1 ROM ZIP and swipe to confirm flash.
5- Click Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
6- Once the installation is finished, click on “Reboot System” to reboot your phone.
5- That’s it ! you have successfully Install Android 7.1 Nougat on HTC One Mini 2 – LineageOS 14.1.
Read also: How to Install TWRP and Root HTC One Mini