This tutorial helps you How to get HUAWEI Y6 2017 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset HUAWEI Y6 2017 Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone HUAWEI Y6 2017.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
HUAWEI Y6 2017 Specifications
- Weight: 150 g
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD
- CPU: Mediatek MT6737T Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Features: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SIM Card: Dual SIM
- Battery: 3000 mAh Built-in
- Rear camera: 13 MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, LED flash
First method: HUAWEI Y6 2017 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the HUAWEI Y6 2017.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: HUAWEI Y6 2017 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.