Huawei recently unveiled a new smartwatch for its Huawei watch 2 Pro which will reach the market beginning of October, the new clock it came with the support of eSIM, which is a compact electronic chip and thus is considered the first smartwatch of its kind in the world.
Huawei unveiled two versions of the new smart hand clock, one named Huawei Watch 2 and the other named Huawei Watch 2 Classic, and both version works of Huawei’s new Android 2.0 watch, which Google recently unveiled and brings to the user many of the most notable advantages of supporting Google’s voice assistant Google Assistant, this is in addition to supporting the installation of special apps for the same clock without the need for the phone.
The clock design is very similar to the Huawei Watch 2 Classic clock, with two major variations, which is the intelligent clock supports the new Eschipset, and works as a Chinese version of the Android OS 2.0 abstract of all Google services.
Huawei Watch 2 Pro Specs.
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, October
- DISPLAY: 1.2 inches
- Dimensions : 48.3 x 45 x 12.6 mm (1.90 x 1.77 x 0.50)
- Resolution : 390 x 390 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android Wear OS 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2100
- CPU: Quad-core 1.1 GHz
- MEMORY: 768 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 Gb
- FEATURES: Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, compass
- IP68 certified, Water resistant up to 1 meter, Compatible with standard 22mm straps
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Ion 420 mAh battery