This tutorial helps you How to get HUAWEI Mate 9 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
HUAWEI Mate 9 Hard reset is a process that returns the device’s settings and status when it was first purchased.
Reasons to Hard Reset:
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
HUAWEI Mate 9 Specs:
- NETWORK: GSM / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2016, November
- DISPLAY: 5.9 inches
- Dimensions : 156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm (6.18 x 3.11 x 0.3)
- Resolution : 1080 x 1920 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 7.0, planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 960
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz
- MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB
- CAMERA: Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
First method: HUAWEI Mate 9 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the HUAWEI Mate 9.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using the Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: HUAWEI Mate 9 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.