This tutorial helps you How to get Huawei Mate 10 Pro Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset Huawei Mate 10 Pro Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specifications
- Weight: 178 g
- Display: 6.0 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1080 x 2160 pixels
- CPU: Hisilicon Kirin 970 Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Features: Accelerometer, proximity, compass Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/1.6, OIS, 2x lossless zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Price: About 900 EUR
First method: Huawei Mate 10 Pro Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for about 9 seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons “wipe data/factory reset“, & confirm that with Power button.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” from the menu, & accept it with Power key.
- accept option “reboot system now” using Power button.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Huawei Mate 10 Pro Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- scroll down to Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.