This tutorial helps you How to get Huawei Honor v10 Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint
Huawei Honor v10 Hard reset is operation restore hardware settings in the State it was in before Sale for several reasons including :
- Fix multiple crashes– Delete viruses
- Reset the settings to what it was in the case where errors
- Delete the names stored in the device
- Deleting files from the device
- Heavy use of the device & more….
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard Reset Huawei Honor v10, do the backup of your personal data on your phone.
Prefers to use Factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
Huawei Honor v10 Specs, price
- NETWORK : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- LAUNCH: 2017, November
- DISPLAY: 6.0 inches
- Sim: Dual SIM / Nano-SIM
- Dimensions : 157 x 77,5 x 6,97 mm
- Resolution : 1440 x 2560 pixels
- SYSTEM OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz
- MEMORY: 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 / 128 GB
- NFC: Yes
- CAMERA: Dual 20 MP +16 MP, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Price: 589 dollar
First method: Huawei Honor v10 Hard Reset
- First of all, Power of the Huawei Honor v10.
- Next, Press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a Few time.
- You should release held keys when the huawei Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now.
- The restoring operation will be done when the huawei Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been achieved.
Second method: Huawei Honor v10 Factory Reset
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.