This tutorial helps you How to get HTC U11 Plus Hard Reset to solve the problems of your device & To unlock the device when you forgot Pattern, Pin, Password, & problems in Fingerprint.
NOTICE: Before you start to Hard reset HTC U11 Plus Hard Reset, do the backup of your personal data in your phone HTC U11 Plus.
Prefers to use factory reset in the recent cases because the device files Will be deleted during this operation, but can avoid losing files by storing them To an external device or any other appropriate manners
HTC U11 Plus Specifications
- Weight: 150 g
- Display: 6.0 inch Super LCD5 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 1440 x 2880 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- System: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Memory: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Features: IP68 certified Accelerometer, proximity, compass Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- SIM Card: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Rear camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, 1080p
- Price: Not announced yet
First method: HTC U11 Plus Hard Reset
- Press the power key to switch off the device.
- Press and hold the power key and volume button together.
- Select reboot bootloader by the volume keys and confirm with the power button.
- Select boot to recovery mode by volume down key and confirm by using the power button.
- When the device shows an exclamation point on the screen, press immediately the power key.
- At the time when you hold down the power key, press the volume up key.
- The next step from recovery mode menu.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Then select yes delete all user data
- To restart the phone. select “reboot system now”.
Second method: HTC U11 Plus Factory Reset
- Press the main Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone if you would like to erase all the data on the phone internal storage.
- Tap Erase Everything.