Xperia L1 Dual G3312 was launched in March 2017. The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 1.45 GHz MediaTek MT6737T, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, XPERIA L1 Dual G3312 comes with Primary camera 13 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Xperia L1 Dual G3312 to the official Android 7.1.1 Nougat using Flashtool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Xperia L1 Dual G3312 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat in the Xperia L1 Dual G3312.
Read also: Hard Reset Sony Xperia L1 – Factory Reset
How To Update Xperia L1 Dual G3312 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin update Xperia L1 Dual G3312, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Sony USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Sony Xperia L1 Dual G3312 stock firmware on your computer: Drive – File Host – Deposit Files
- Download Xperia Flashtool: flashing Tool.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING:
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Update Xperia L1 Dual G3312 Via Flashtool:
1-Copy the downloaded .ftf package and transfer it to the Flashtool Folder. C:\Flashtool\firmwares.
2-Open Flashtool and click on the Flash icon.
2-Select Flashmode and press Ok.
3-Select your device and check on APPSLOG and DATA. Then click on the Flash button.
4-You will be asked to connect your Xperia L1 Dual G3312 in Flashmode.
- Unplug your device
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down Button.
- Connect your computer to your Sony Xperia L1 Dual G3312 via USB cable while you are still holding Volume Down Button.
5-Once you have successfully connected the device to PC in Flashmode, the LED will turn green on your phone.
6-The flashing process might take some time to complete, do not worry, this is normal. Wait for the flashing process to complete and unplug your device and turn on your phone.
7-Well done! You have just Update Xperia L1 Dual G3312 Via Flashtool.