Sony Xperia C4 E5306 was launched in May 2015, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6752k, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Xperia C4 E5306 comes with Primary camera 13 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery, Sony Xperia C4 E5306 runs Android 5.0 Lollipop, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Xperia C4 E5306 to the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow using Flashtool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Sony Xperia C4 E5306 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the Sony Xperia C4 E5306.
How To Update Xperia C4 E5306 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin update Xperia C4 E5306, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download the Sony Xperia C4 E5306 stock firmware: Google Drive /Deposit Files / Android File Host
- Download Xperia Flashtool: flashing Tool.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING:
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Update Xperia C4 E5306 Via Flashtool:
1-Copy the downloaded .ftf package and transfer it to the Flashtool Folder. C:\Flashtool\firmwares.
2-Open Flashtool and click on the Flash icon.
2-Select Flashmode and press Ok.
3-Select your device and check on APPSLOG and DATA. Then click on the Flash button.
4-You will be asked to connect your Sony Xperia C4 E5306 in Flashmode.
- Unplug your device
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down Button.
- Connect your computer to your Sony Xperia C4 E5306 via USB cable while you are still holding Volume Down Button.
5-Once you have successfully connected the device to PC in Flashmode, the LED will turn green on your phone.
6-The flashing process might take some time to complete, do not worry, this is normal. Wait for the flashing process to complete and unplug your device and turn on your phone.
7-Well done! You have just Update Xperia C4 E5306 Via Flashtool.