Xiaomi Mi Note 2 was launched in October 2016, The phone CPU powered by Quad-core 2×2.35 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, and it comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB on internal storage, Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with Primary camera 22.5 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 4070 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Xiaomi mobile if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM in the Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin update Xiaomi, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Xiaomi USB drivers, tutorial: Download And Install Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download MiFlash Tool for Windows: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 MIUI 10.0.1.0 OEIMIFH ROM: Fastboot / Recovery
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. Go to Additional Settings
You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & “OEM unlocking”
Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Via MI Flash Tool:
1- Run XiaomiMiFlash.exe Tool:
2-Click on Select and browse to the folder where you have extracted stock ROM files and press Ok.
3- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume up & Volume Down Button together.
- Tab on Download option & Connect your Xiaomi to your computer via USB cable.
4-Click on Refresh button you will see your device connected to port com.
5-Click on Clean all and lock button in Xiaomi mi flash tool.
6-Now click on Flash button to begin flashing stock ROM.
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete. Wait for the flashing process to complete.
8-Well done! you have successfully Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.
Update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Via Updater:
1- Copy the download file ROM to the phone’s internal memory or SD card.
2- On the Setting, Go to Updater, and select option menu by clicking on the three Dots at the top right corner,
3- Click on “choose update package“.
4- Then select the ROM file You downloading
5- Your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 will begin upgrading. Do not forget to activate the wifi,
6- Well done! Your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 should automatically boot to the new MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.