Xiaomi Mi A1 was launched in September 2017, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, and it comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB on internal storage, Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with Primary camera Dual: 12 MP + 13 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 9.0 Pie.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Xiaomi Mi A1 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 9.0 Pie in the Xiaomi Mi A1.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 9.0 Pie:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin update Xiaomi, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download And Install Xiaomi USB Drivers
- SDK drivers properly installed on the PC, tutorial: install ADB, Fastboot, and Google USB driver in 15 seconds!!
- Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi, follow the tutorial: How to Unlock bootloader of Xiaomi smartphone
- Download the Xiaomi Mi A1 OTA Official v10.0.2.0.PDHMIFK:
- Download the Xiaomi Mi A1 Pie Beta v10.0.2.0:
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Fastboot ROM PKQ1.180917.001.V10.0.2.0:
Update Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android 9.0 Pie :
1- Download the Mi A1 Android 9.0 Pie ROM & unzip the folder on your desktop.
2- Open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are located on your computer & Copy and the unzip Mi A1 Android 9.0 Pie ROM.
3- Restart your Xiaomi Mi A1in Fastboot mode:
- press & hold the “Volume Down + Power button” at the same time for about 5 seconds
- Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable.
4- Click on the “Flash_A” file to start the installation process on your phone.
5- Well done! Your Xiaomi Mobile should automatically boot to the new version.
6-Unplug your device and turn on your phone.
Read also: How To Update Mi A1 to Android O