Xiaomi Mi 5 was launched in February 2016, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 2×1.36 Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB on internal storage, Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with Primary camera 16 MP and 4 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Xiaomi Mi 5 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Xiaomi mobile if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM in the Xiaomi Mi 5.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 5 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin update Xiaomi, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Xiaomi USB drivers, tutorial: Download And Install Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Download MiFlash Tool for Windows: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
- Download the Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 10.0.1.0 OAAMIFH ROM: Fastboot / Recovery
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it:
3. Return to the previous screen. Go to Additional Settings
You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging” & “OEM unlocking”
Update Xiaomi Mi 5 Via MI Flash Tool:
1- Run XiaomiMiFlash.exe Tool:
2-Click on Select and browse to the folder where you have extracted stock ROM files and press Ok.
3- Connect your Xiaomi Mi 5 in Download mode.
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold Volume up & Volume Down Button together.
- Tab on Download option & Connect your Xiaomi to your computer via USB cable.
4-Click on Refresh button you will see your device connected to port com.
5-Click on Clean all and lock button in Xiaomi mi flash tool.
6-Now click on Flash button to begin flashing stock ROM.
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete. Wait for the flashing process to complete.
8-Well done! you have successfully Update Xiaomi Mi 5 to MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.
Update Xiaomi Mi 5 Via Updater:
1- Copy the download file ROM to the phone’s internal memory or SD card.
2- On the Setting, Go to Updater, and select option menu by clicking on the three Dots at the top right corner,
3- Click on “choose update package“.
4- Then select the ROM file You downloading
5- Your Xiaomi Mi 5 will begin upgrading. Do not forget to activate the wifi,
6- Well done! Your Xiaomi Mi 5 should automatically boot to the new MIUI 10.0.1.0 Global Stable ROM.