Wiko View 2 Pro was launched in April 2018, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, and it comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD, Wiko View 2 Pro comes with Primary camera Dual: 16 MP + 2 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Wiko View 2 Pro to the official Android 8.0 Oreo using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Wiko View 2 Pro if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see How to install Android 8.0 Oreo in the Wiko View 2 Pro.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to a Wiko View 2 Pro, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
How To Update Wiko View 2 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo:
Read also: Download Magisk 17.1 Stable Beta
Before you begin updating your Wiko smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Wiko USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Download And Install Wiko USB Driver
- Download & extract Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL for Windows: Download Link
- Download & extract the Wiko View 2 Pro Stock firmware: View2PRO_V74.zip
Update Wiko View 2 Pro Via QFIL:
1- Extract Qualcomm Flasher Qfil files & Run QcomDLoader:
2- Now Check Rat Build & Click on Browse to Choose MBN File.
3- Go To Load XML, & select rawprogramunsparse.xml and Select Patch0.xml
XML file comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Now power off your vivo mobile.
- Press and hold volumes button together
- Connect your Wiko View 2 Pro via USB cable
- Click on Download to start flashing.
4- Once Finish Download appears, Disconnect your Wiko View 2 Pro from the USB cable.
5- That’s all! you have successfully Updated Wiko View 2 Pro to Android 8.0 Oreo.