We L9 was launched in May 2018. The phone powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek Processor, and it comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB on internal storage, up to 64 GB via microSD, We L9 comes with Primary camera 5 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Removable Li-Po 2500 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update We L9 to the official Android 8.1.0 Oreo using SP Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your We L9 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.1.0 Oreo in the We L9.
How To Update We L9 to Android 8.1.0 Oreo:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your We mobile, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install We USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download the We L9 Stock firmware on your computer: WE_L9_MT6737M_8.1.0.zip
Update We L9 Via SP flash tool:
1- Run Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open.
3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware We L9 Scatter File and press Open.
4-Now click on Download button.
5- Connect your We L9:
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (if removable)
- Remove Sim card and SD card to prevent data loss
- Connect your We L9 to your computer via USB cable.
6-You ‘ll see this info and the flash process automatically starts:
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete.
8- Congratulation ! you have successfully Update We L9 to Android 8.1.0 Oreo.