Vivo V5 Plus was launched in January 2017, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625, and it comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, Vivo V5 Plus comes with Primary camera: 16 MP and dual camera 20 MP + 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3160 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Vivo V5 Plus to the official Android 6.0 Marshmallow using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Vivo V5 Plus if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow in the Vivo V5 Plus.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to a Vivo V5 Plus, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
How To Update Vivo V5 Plus to Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
Read also: Download Vivo Mobile Tools Free For Windows
Before you begin updating your Vivo smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Vivo USB drivers, tutorial: Download Vivo USB Drivers For Windows
- Download QFIL Tool for Windows: Download QFIL tool to flash all Qualcomm Devices
- Download Vivo V5 Plus QFIL Stock firmware: PD1624F_EX_A_3.6.0
U pdate Vivo V5 Plus Via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL:
1- Extract Qualcomm Flasher Qfil files & Run QcomDLoader:
2- Now Check Rat Build & Click on Browse to Choose MBN File.
3- Go To Load XML, & select rawprogramunsparse.xml and Select Patch0.xml
XML file comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Now power off your vivo mobile.
- Press and hold volumes button together
- Connect your Vivo V5 Plus via usb cable
- Click on Download to start flashing.
4- Once Finish Download appears, Disconnect your Vivo V5 Plus from the USB cable.
5- That’s all! you have successfully Update Vivo V5 Plus to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.