Tecno A6 Phantom 6 was launched in November 2016, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795M Processor, and it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB on internal storage, up to 128 GB via microSD, Tecno A6 Phantom 6 comes with Primary camera 13 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Tecno A6 Phantom 6 Lite to the official Android 6.0 marshmallow using SP Flash Tool.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Tecno A6 Phantom 6 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on logo, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. The ROM file on this page is the official ROM file published by the company, and not the Custom ROM, and was published to correct errors that fall to the original ROM installed on your device. Today we will see How to install Android 6.0 marshmallow in the Tecno A6 Phantom 6.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to a Tecno A6 Phantom 6, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files to avoid losing it.
How To Update Tecno A6 Phantom 6 to Android 6.0 marshmallow:
First of all save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.).
Before you begin updating your Tecno smartphone, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- Recharge your smartphone battery(more than 70% battery)
- install Tecno USB drivers, tutorial: Download And Install Tecno USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download the Tecno A6 Phantom 6 H551C1-M-161027V96 Stock firmware: Download Link
- Download the Tecno A6 Phantom 6 H551C1-M-161216V116 Stock firmware: Download Link
- Download the Tecno A6 Phantom 6 H551C1-M-170103V121 Stock firmware: Download Link
Update Tecno A6 Phantom 6 Via SP FlashTool:
1- Run Flash_tool.exe:
2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open.
3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware Tecno A6 Phantom 6 Scatter File and press Open.
4-Now click on Download button.
5- Connect your Tecno A6 Phantom 6:
- Turn off your device.
- Remove the battery (if removable)
- Remove Sim card and SD card to prevent data loss
- Connect your Vivo to your computer via USB cable.
6-You ‘ll see this info and the flash process automatically starts:
7-The flashing process might take some time to complete.
8-That’s it ! you have successfully Update Tecno A6 Phantom 6 to Android 6.0 marshmallow.