Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU was launched in January 2016. The phone powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, and it comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung Tab E 9.6 T560NU come with Primary camera: 5 MP and 2 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung Tab E 9.6 T560NU to Android 7.1.1 Nougat using Odin.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Samsung logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat in the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Combination ROM
How To Update Samsung Tab E 9.6 T560NU to Android 7.1.1 Nougat
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- install Samsung USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download & extract the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU stock firmware: HERE or HERE or HERE
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU
2. Press and hold the home button and volume down button at the same time then press the power button.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung Tab E 9.6 T560NU
1-Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 T560NU firmware file. The firmware used in this tutorial is an official “One Package” firmware deployed by SAMSUNG.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7-Well done! You have just Update Samsung Tab E 9.6 T560NU to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Read also: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6