Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C was launched in September 2017. The phone powered by Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, and it comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung Tab A2 T385C come with Primary camera 8 MP and 5 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung Tab A2 T385C to Android 8.1.0 Oreo using Odin.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Samsung logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.1.0 Oreo in the Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C.
How To Update Samsung Tab A2 T385C to Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- install Samsung USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download & extract the Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C stock firmware: HERE or HERE or HERE
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin:Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C
2. Hold Volume Down+ Home button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung T385C to Android 8.1.0 Oreo
1-Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 T385C firmware file.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7-Well done! You have just Update Samsung Tab A2 T385C to Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 2017 Stock Recovery