Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 was launched in May 2018. The phone powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660, and it comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD, Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 come with Primary camera 16 MP and 8 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung S8 Lite G8750 to the official Android 8.0.0 Oreo using Odin.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Samsung logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.0.0 Oreo in the Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750.
Read also: Download Magisk 17.2 & Magisk Manager 6.0.0
How To Update Samsung S8 Lite G8750 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- Recharge your phone’s battery well(with more than 70% battery)
- install USB drivers, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download and extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 stock firmware: Download Link
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750
2. Press and hold the Bixby button and volume down button at the same time then press the power button.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung Device
1-Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite G8750 firmware file. The firmware used in this tutorial is an official “One Package” firmware deployed by SAMSUNG.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7-Well done! You have just Update Samsung S8 Lite G8750 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo.