Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 was launched in October 2016. The phone powered by Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 653, and it comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB on stockage, up to 256 GB via a microSD, Samsung C9 Pro C9000 come with Primary camera 16 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Samsung C9 Pro C9000 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo using Odin.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to repair your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 if it is stuck on the start screen, stuck on Samsung logo, if it restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.0.0 Oreo in the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000.
Read also: Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Stock Recovery
How To Update Samsung C9 Pro C9000 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo
Save all your personal data (SMS, contacts, applications, settings, documents, music, photos, etc.) You can use Smart Switch by following this tutorial: How to Backup and Restore Data in Samsung Smartphones and tablets
Before you begin, it is important to have all the tools at hand. you will need:
- install USB drivers on your computer, tutorial: Android USB drivers for all Smartphones and Tablets
- Download & extract the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 stock firmware: HERE or HERE or HERE
- Download & extract the latest version of Odin: Download Odin Tool for Samsung Devices – All Versions
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING
1. Go to Settings> About phone
2. Find the build number and press 7 times on it
3. Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: “Developers Options”
4. Press and check “USB Debugging”
Restart Your Device in DOWNLOAD MODE
Samsung devices have a Download mode for flashing with Odin:
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000
2. Hold Volume Down+ Home button + Power button at the same time for 3-4 seconds.
3- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the “Volume up button ” to Continue.
Update your Samsung C9000 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo
1-Connect your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 to your PC via the USB cable
2-Run the “Odin” file as an administrator.
3-Check that the USB port number is displayed in the “ID: COM” box and the message “Added !!” in the “Message” box. the port ID: COM on Odin must change to Blue or Yellow, depending on the version of Odin used.
4-Click on “AP” or “PDA” and import the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000 firmware file.
- The firmware used in this tutorial is an official “One Package” firmware deployed by SAMSUNG.
5-Click “Start” to begin the installation.
6-Once the message “PASS!” Displayed, unplug your mobile from your PC.
7-Well done! You have just Update Samsung C9 Pro C9000 to Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
Read also: FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro C9000