Oppo A7 CPH1901EX was launched in November 2018, The phone CPU powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, and it comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via microSD, Oppo A7 CPH1901EX comes with Primary Dual camera 13 MP + 2 MP and 16 MP in front, and powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAhbattery, In this new tutorial, you will learn how to update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX to the official Android 8.1 Oreo.
It’s very important that the smartphone will be updated to the latest stable version of Android. This will also allow you to unbrick your Oppo A7 CPH1901EX if it is stuck on the lock screen, remove pattern lock, restarts in bootloop or if you decide to update it for any reason. Today we will see How to install Android 8.1 Oreo in the Oppo A7 CPH1901EX.
If you have made the decision to install Rom to an Oppo A7 CPH1901EX, you should know that installing ROM will erase all your data from your device, so we recommend that you take a backup copy of your files (SMS, contacts, applications, documents, music, photos, etc.) to avoid losing it.
How To Update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX To Android 8.1 Oreo:
Before you begin updating your Oppo mobile, it is important to have all the tools at hand:
- install Oppo USB drivers: Download And Install Oppo USB Drivers
- Download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL: Download QFIL tool to flash all Qualcomm Devices
- Download the Oppo A7 CPH1901EX OTA ROM:
Update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX Via SD Card
1- Copy the download Oppo A7 CPH1901EX ROM file on your SD card.
2- Restart your OPPO mobile in Recovery mode:
- press & hold the Volume Down + Power Button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys When the Oppo logo Appears on the screen.
3- Select English using Volume Buttons to browse & Power Button to select.
4- To make a smooth installation, it is first necessary to format your Oppo A7 CPH1901EX
- Select “Wipe data and cache“
- Then “Wipe data and cache“,
- Press “yes” when finished.
5- Now on the Recovery menu, Select Install from SD card, and browse on the Oppo A7 CPH1901EX firmware.zip you copied in your SD card & click on it to start the installation
6- The flashing process might take some time to complete.
7- Well done! you have successfully Update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX to Android 8.1 Oreo, click on “Reboot” to restart your Oppo mobile.
Note: be patient, the first reboot takes a few minutes.
Update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX Via QFIL:
1- Extract Qualcomm Flasher Qfil files & Run QcomDLoader:
2- Now Check Rat Build & Click on Browse to Choose MBN File.
3- Go To Load XML, & select rawprogramunsparse.xml and Select Patch0.xml
XML file comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml: On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml: Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI, and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
- Now power off your Oppo mobile.
- Press and hold volumes button together
- Connect your Oppo A7 CPH1901EX via USB cable
- Click on Download to start flashing.
4- Once Finish Download appears, Disconnect your Oppo A7 CPH1901EX from the USB cable.
5- That’s all! you have successfully Update Oppo A7 CPH1901EX to Android 8.1 Oreo.